Be part of our Mission
Find what best fits your expertise and let your career shift for better outcomes!
We’re looking for talented, ambitious, curious and BOLD people to build the future of Construction!
VP of Product
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Enterprise Sales Manager
Customer Success Manager
VP of Product
What you will be doing
We are looking for a VP of Product who will play a part in developing solutions that will completely revolutionize the construction industry. You will get to work closely with the CEO and be in charge of projects as you play a crucial role in aligning stakeholders and executing our product roadmap. You are responsible for a business’s product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business.
- Work with C-level management to develop customized and impactful software solutions for clients.
- Define the organizational vision that Hubble needs to be successful in scaling our end to end product lines.
- Foster and sponsor innovation in our suite of products and identify new opportunities that will accelerate our technical capabilities and reduce the time to market of our products.
- Bridge communications between business and engineering in order to prioritise feature development to deliver best-in-class products with strong market fit.
- Build a sustainable talent pipeline and grow healthy, creative, empowered and autonomous product teams.
- Drive excellence and mentor younger product managers and designers on best practices in the field of Product Management and UIUX.
- Interface with Product Engineering and IT Operations to ensure appropriate systems are in place to achieve goals.
What we need from you
- 5+ years of leading product teams with a consistent record of developing talent.
- 8+ years preferred of product management experience overseeing the design, development and launch of successful services, with at least 3 years of multi-level management (manager of managers).
- Experience working in both highly agile environments as well as large product development efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to take the initiative to forward team goals.
- Enjoy solving complex problems with technology.
- Strong business acumen, team player, results-oriented.
- Experience and exposure to the construction industry preferred.
- Experience in B2B product development is a nice to have.
What hubble will give you
Hubble is a leading construction management platform that seamlessly connects stakeholders across the entire value chain to build better, faster, safer, and more cost-effective projects. Our company was founded in 2016 with a mission to automate construction and build wealth for our clients.
Today, we are proud to have automated more than 300 construction sites worth over $50 billion worldwide. Our full suite of software solutions include document, workforce, safety, quality, material, payments, and building management, and are used daily by over 90,000 users from 3,700 companies.
Headquartered in Singapore, we operate from offices in Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines. Our team of passionate and diverse professionals is dedicated to transforming the built environment by building autonomous construction sites through innovative technology and collaborative partnerships.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. If your mindset is right, we promise you the ride of your life.
Who will you be working with:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.